Anaheim Commercial Roofing; General Maintenance and Waterproofing
Anaheim Commercial Flat Roofing
Your roof is a fundamental part of your commercial building's structural integrity, so its essential that it is always maintained and waterproofed. Otherwise, you could be faced with high priced repairs and even operational loss.
The majority of commercial rooftops are flat or slightly pitched, so water must be diverted to the drainage systems. Without proper maintenance by an Anaheim commercial roofing expert, many factors can begin to deteriorate the materials and affect the performance of the roof.
Here are a few examples:
- Clogged or broken gutters/drainage systems can cause ponding water.
- Accumulated dirt and debris can inhibit proper drainage.
- Small cracks can allow water to seep through the roofing materials, causing significant damages below.
- Severe weather can damage components.
- Exposure to extreme elements can deteriorate materials faster.
As time goes on, factors such as these can cause roofing materials to decline and leak. To extend the life of your roof, its important to get yearly inspections and maintenance to ensure it functions at its peak.
A solid preventative maintenance plan includes waterproofing, and there are several different waterproofing methods to choose from. The application you decide on for your commercial roof will be determined by different factors that your Anaheim TPO & EPDM roofer can help you out with.
We Are Anaheim Commercial Flat Roofing Experts!!!
Contact us to schedule a FREE inspection so we can evaluate the condition of your roof.
CALL ARSI TODAY AT (855) 238-7663